Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nothing makes any sense at all.. lets talk

I was trying to figure out what to do with my time, while I was listening to this song by Cold Play.'Nothing makes any sense at all.. lets talk'. I mean not necessarily if you talk , you can make sense of things. Just started thinking about things. At times, when you are trying to make sense of a situation and you start talking, it doesn't seem to help. You seem to be saying something, the other person interprets it in other way.. which brings me back to the question, does talking help all the time, or do you need silence as well to make sense of things? After all, silence is golden.

2 comments:

Shailza Sood Dasgupta said...

Sometimes silence speaks more than words... Actually most of the times ;)

Smriti Paul said...

Silence is necessary. Talking mostly gives a temporary relief. The mind can think in silence and it is the mind that make life or situations cheerful or burdensome. It works for me this way :)