Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"How you doin?"

My all time favorite sitcom has been F.R.I.E.N.D.S and I guess it will undoubtedly remain my favourite forever. I started watching it many years ago. Out of desperation, as at that time I used to look for things to do, so that I ould be able to pass my day ( which in fact was very difficult to do). I was absolutely lost at the beginning. I didn't even know then how huge this sitcom was. All these years later, I can watch the same episodes several times over. I know most dialogues by heart and I cannot , for the life of me, stop laughing at the jokes which I must have heard several times over.
It is witty, there is sarcasm, humour, at the same time some very touching moments. I have always tried to pick my favorite character, but then all the actors are so great, I have never been able to do so. However, I like Chandler a little more, as he is just so so so funny. According to Joey, "Funny is all he has got" :). Some of my favourite episodes are when Rachel and Ross break up, when Chandler proposes to Monica, actually there are just many....
I wish it would have gone on forever, and I could watch more than ten seasons over and over again, but , alas every good thing has to come to an end . Sigh!

P.S. If you thought that the serial is funny, wait till you watch the bloopers, they are Hilarious

No comments: