Thursday, April 10, 2008

I don't think anyone who is sensible enough would like to hurt people they really care about. But, we are after all human beings, and feel every emotion, and getting hurt is one among them. We either get hurt or hurt people. Ahem, I am writing the same thing, again and again, I guess I am waiting for the words to form in my mind.
Time and again, you meet people, who ,over the course of time, you become quite close to and they mean a lot to you as well. What if, they hurt you unintentionally? Do you take it ? If so, how many times will you? And what happens when you do tell them that what they say at times, really upsets you?
Hmmm, I take it a couple of times, maybe I am being modest, maybe I take it more than a couple of times. Yes, it really upsets me. What happens when I tell the person that he/she is hurting me? Well, I don't feel any good. I feel equally bad, if not more. And it is also accompanied with a feeling of guilt of hurting them instead.Phew! So, I am upset before and after telling the person so. And worse still is the fact that it will keep on going in my head, over and over and over again!
Solution? ( no , I don't need to go to the shrink :) )
I guess, I need to take things in my stride and better still, I need to choose at times between me and the others.

No comments: