Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Bright and Cheerful day!

Well for several reasons it is a bright and cheerful day. One very obvious reason is that it REALLY is a bright day :) . Two, I am able to write something , anything. Three, I wasn't in my best of moods for a couple of days, but, today is different. I feel good, I can't stop smiling and I am happy. It was something I had been waiting for months to happen and it finally did. Will not bore anyone with what it is that has made me so happy ( people who have to know , will know about it :)

P.S. Cheerful mood makes you ramble very easily, doesn't it? :)

3 comments:

spilledbytes said...

Being cheerful and bright for rambling -> true for you. But when it is for me... :D

Am said...

Main Jaanta Hoon!!!!

sonia said...

aisa kya? tum jaante ho? now, thats a mazing!